About me

Fotografia mea
Samira
Living in a double world where all my dreams come true
Vizualizați profilul meu complet
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

sâmbătă, 10 aprilie 2010

Suicide is a demonic attack

A while back ago, a close personal friend of mine came under a heavy suicide attack from some demonic spirits. She was literally hearing voices come at her not only telling her to try and kill herself, but exactly how to go about it. She said the compulsions to do this and the voices she was constantly hearing were getting so bad, that she was getting ready to check herself into the hospital.

After questioning her in detail about her past and what may have opened up the doors for these demons to come in on her for this suicide attack – I then drew up an appropriate battle prayer for her in which to take these demons head on with. She had been under this suicide attack from these demons for a good 2-3 months before she called me to tell me what was really going on.

She went into battle on her own against these demons with the battle prayer I will give you below. She said the battle prayer 4 times over a 3-day period. After the fourth time she said the battle prayer – all of the demonic voices and compulsions trying to get her to take her life suddenly and completely stopped and they have not been back since!

All of this took place about 6 years ago and she has told me the demons have never come back on her again since she engaged with them by using this battle prayer.

If any of you know anyone who may be under this kind of similar suicide attack by demonic spirits – feel free to give them a copy of this article so they will know how to properly deal with this kind of extreme situation. Demons are real and they are constantly looking for people who they can devour – especially Christians.

Many people who are contemplating taking their own lives are really under heavy demonic influence. The voices they are hearing in their heads telling them to kill themselves are really demonic spirits talking directly to them trying to get them to do it. Many times, these voices are not a figment of their imagination or a hallucination.

In addition to hearing voices inside their heads telling them to try and take their own lives, they will also receive strong compulsions from the demons to really try and do it. Many times it is the strong compulsion that comes upon them that finally tips them over the edge where they actually follow through and literally take their own lives.

Many people, including many Christians, have no idea that the voices and compulsions that are coming in on them trying to get them to kill themselves are really coming from demonic spirits. They think they are going crazy and becoming delusional and they have no idea how to handle this kind of demonic attack coming directly against them.

This article will give you an idea on how to deal with this kind of demonic attack. This woman was given complete and total victory after she directly engaged with these demonic spirits by using the appropriate kind of battle prayer!

This woman has given me permission to release her story so that it could be used to help others who may be battling the same thing. I will substitute other fictitious names in her place and with two of her family members who had sexually abused her in her past.

Below is the actual email that I sent to her showing her how to deal with this crisis. Please note that the first thing she had to do was to fully forgive all the people who had unjustly wronged her before God would be willing to move in with His healing and deliverance power.


The Testimony

Gail,

Per our phone conversation today, there are only 3 possible door openers that I can see on your problem that may have allowed these demons to come in on you to try and get you to take your own life.

1. The sexual abuse with your uncle and cousin when you were only 3 or 4 years of age.
2. The use of a Ouija Board when you were younger.
3. Your first marriage and all of the physical and verbal abuse that occurred in it.

My guess would be that your ex-husband had demons on him and you then got contaminated with the demons as a result of going through all of the physical abuse with him during the 11 years of the marriage.

I’ll give you a good basic battle prayer that you can use to drive these demons off of you for good. The first part of the prayer will be to take care of the above three door openers with God the Father so that the demons no longer have any more legal right to keep attacking and tormenting you like they have been doing. The second part of the battle prayer will then be to cast these demons off of you for good this time.

Feel free to add any of your own words to this battle prayer. I’ll give you the basic gist on how to word this battle prayer. Good luck with it and let me know if this takes care of the problem.
1. Prayer to Close the Door Openers

Father,

I now come before Your throne in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I believe that demons have come in on me with the compulsions and thoughts of suicide that I am now having. These demons are trying to get me to take my own life but am not going to fall for their evil deception

Father, in Jesus name, I now want to take a firm and final stand against these demons and get them off of me once and for all. Per the review of my life for the possible things that may have been door openers for these demons to be able to come in and attach themselves to me – I now come before You to once and for all break any legal rights these demons may have on me.

a) Father, between the ages of 3 and 4, my uncle Joe flashed himself to me several times and also fondled me several times along with my cousin Charlie. I now know that what they did to me was wrong. I know Your Word says that vengeance only belongs to You.

Father, I hold no animosity towards either my uncle Joe or my cousin Charlie for what they did to me. I fully forgive the both of them for all of the impure acts they have committed against me. Father, in Jesus name, I now fully release the both of them into Your hands and I know that You will judge each one of them accordingly when it is time for them to personally face You for their own personal judgments.

Father, I ask that you please have mercy on their souls for what they have done to me and possibly to others as well.

b) Father, when I was between the ages of 10 and 12, I played with a Ouija Board several times. I did not know it was wrong back then. I now know Your Word forbids any involvement with anything having to do with the occult.

Father, in Jesus name, I now confess this activity before You as a sin that has violated a direct commandment from Your Word. I ask that You please forgive me and wash away the stain of this sin from my soul under the blood that Your Son Jesus has already shed for me on the cross.

Father, I also fully renounce my use of the Ouija Board and I promise You that I will never ever use this demonic device again.

c) Father, I know that my marriage to Victor was bad from the very beginning and that he was not Your choice for me. I know that there was a possibility that Victor may have had demons on him from his abusive father and that he may have drug the demons into our marriage union. As a result, our marriage deteriorated over the years to the point that it was no longer salvageable.

Father, I now come before You to let You know that I also hold no animosity towards my ex-husband for all the bad things he did to me – which includes all of the physical and verbal abuse he inflicted on me over the 11 years of the marriage.

Father, in Jesus name, I now fully forgive Victor for all of the bad things he ever did to me during the years of my marriage and ask that You also have mercy on him when he has to face You for his own personal judgment. I will not hold any negative feelings towards him and I am now fully releasing him into Your hands.

Father, if there is anything else that I have not picked up that may have been a door opener for these demons to have followed me for as long as they have, I ask that you please show me so I can close out any other door openers that may have allowed them to come into my life.

Thank You Father.
Thank You Jesus.”
2. Battle Prayer Against the Demons

Say this prayer out loud – holding out your right hand.

“I am now coming against any and all demons that have become attached to me during any part of my life. I am now speaking to any demons that are operating on the outside of me and to any demons that may be operating on the inside of me.

I have now fully forgiven my uncle Joe and my cousin Charlie for sexually flashing and fondling me when I was only 3-4 years old. I have now fully released the both of them into the hands of God the Father.

I have also fully forgiven my ex-husband Victor for all the verbal and physical abuse that I had received from him during my 11-year marriage to him. I have also fully released Victor into the hands of God the Father for all of the wrongs that he has ever done to me in my past.

I have also confessed and renounced my involvement with the Ouija Board when I was between the ages of 10-12 to God the Father. This sin has now been fully forgiven by the blood that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has personally shed for me on the cross.

Demons, all of your legal rights have now been completely broken and completely severed under the shed blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You no longer have any more legal right to stay attached to me in any way, shape or form – whether it be on the inside of me or on the outside of me.

I now come against every single demon that has been operating against me – either from the outside or from the inside. I now Plead the Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ against each and every one of you. All of your strongholds have now been fully broken. All of your legal rights are now completely gone!

I now command you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to leave me now and forevermore, and you are to never ever come back on me again. Go now, in the name of Jesus Christ! I repeat, go now in the name of Jesus Christ and do not ever come back on me ever again!

Father, in the name of Jesus – blast every single one of these demons off of my body, off of my soul, off of my emotions and out of this entire house and do not ever let them come back on me ever again! Father, let the healing and deliverance power of the shed blood of Your Son Jesus Christ drive every single one of these demons out of my life for good.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I now plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my entire body, over my entire soul, and over my entire spirit as a full protective covering. Father, I now believe that the Blood of Your Son Jesus will now fully protect me from any further demonic attacks.

Thank You Father.
Thank You Jesus.”

Conclusion

Once my friend took care of all of the legal rights that these demons had on her – they were then ready to be cast out with the way the above battle command was worded.

Again, if any of you should ever find yourself having to face this kind of suicide attack from demonic spirits, go to the Lord in prayer first and break every single one of the legal rights that the demons may have on you. Once those legal rights have been fully broken, then you can turn around and verbally command them to leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.


sursa : http://www.bible-knowledge.com/

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu