About me

Fotografia mea
Samira
Living in a double world where all my dreams come true
Vizualizați profilul meu complet
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

joi, 11 martie 2010

Everyting but nothing


I forgot how does it feel to be sad... that kind of sadness you'll always remember. That one which leaves you big scars on your soul. I forgot but i remembered quickly and i understood this is the only way to realize what is good or wrong for yourself. It's the path to reality , no more sweetness , no more dreams in vain!
It's ok to be sad , to be thoughtful , it brings you to the real life , so if you need it don't hesitate to let it pass.
You should not imagine I am like this all the time , as a matter of fact I'm quite optimist , but sometimes I need to get out of my world and this is my way ... you decide which one is yours!

Greetings

1 comentarii:

karma police spunea...

dintr-un cintec?sper

Trimiteți un comentariu